Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Falling in Love

 


"What if I told you I have fallen?"

        The music that I chose is titled Fallen by Lola Amour. a Filipino rock band. They made other banger original songs such as Pwede Ba, Maybe Maybe, Sanity, and many more. I first heard of this song when one of my friends played it on Spotify and ever since then, it got stuck in my head and became one of my favorite songs. The song is all about a friend who fell in love with their best friend but, do not want to confess because they think it will cause trouble about their relationship.
Retrieved from: https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.1149928503.2127/raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.jpg

My personal opinion about the song

        I think that Lola Amour created this song as a way to express what they felt during the times they fell in love with their best friend yet, is afraid that it will ruin their good relationship if they confessed, This song is for the people who is in a similar situation and is having a hard time deciding whether they should confess or not. It makes you feel comfort in a sense that you are not alone. You are not the only one who is in that similar experience and that it is okay if you just do not confess at all. There are a lot of people and songs saying that you should always confess because there is always a chance that the one you love will reciprocate your feelings  and you will miss the opportunity if you let go but, this song teaches us that it is okay to hide your feelings. Not everyone has the courage to say their feelings and that is okay as long as you are by their side just like in the song, It made me realize that the world is not that simple just like in the fairytales. Not everyone needs to be the knight and shining armor of the heroine. Not everyone needs to be brave like the main character. It is okay just to be satisfied with yourself, be content and happy for what you are right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Falling in Love

  "What if I told you I have fallen?"          The music that I chose is titled Fallen by Lola Amour. a Filipino rock band. They m...